Recolour + Restoration Service
🎨 SEND YOUR BOOTS TO US & WE WILL CUSTOMISE FOR YOU with our newly added COLOUR RESTORATION Service 🎨
Just have a look at some of these before and after pictures to give you an idea of the quality of the transformations we offer ☑️
Have you got an old pair of boots that are in need of bringing back to life? Or you simply want to change the colour of your boots? Our process fully recolours and restores the boots and returns them to their former glory.. We also provide the option to add a tongue strap on boots that have an existing tongue strap that may have lost its tightness.
Our team has a passion for customisation and we have over 10+ years in this industry!
Use our hassle-free customisation service:
1) Purchase our Colour Restoration by selecting the drop down and selecting between option 1, 2 & 3 - Add to your cart and proceed to checkout.
Option 1 - Recolour + Restoration
Option 2 - Option 1 + Tongue Strap Fitted
Option 3 - Option 1 + Tongue Strap Fitted + ShoeShaper
2) Simply send your boots/trainers to us (You will receive an automated response once you make the purchase that provides the AceBlackouts HQ Studio address to send your boots to us).
3) From the point of us receiving your boots/trainers, we aim to send your boots back to you within 5 working days and we customise exactly as per your request. Please note that through very busy periods this timescale May increase slightly.
4) We return your boots using Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked Delivery.
* For option 2 you can advise which colour tongue strap you want inserting.
* You'll receive an automated response after purchasing this service, asking for your design requirements, and our studio address.
* We provide new Performance Laces, and also return your original laces.
* All conditions of boots are accepted, brand New and Old.
* Our only guideline is that your boots need to be of a leather or fabric material rather than a synthetic plastic. Synthetic plastic material boots do not allow our products to penetrate the surface and absorb into the material. However if you are unsure of the suitability of the material, please get in contact so we can review.
If you have any concerns then please drop us a message on the contact section of the website or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a picture of the boots/trainers you would like us to Restore/customise for you.
Our success is down to our excellent attention to detail and customer collaboration in turning their ideas into a reality! We have had the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting players in the game. Please check out some of our before and after pictures and head over to our social media channels where all our latest content is posted.
We look forward to working with you!